Elgi Air Compressor
This range of compressors are ideal for mounting on drill rigs or utility trucks and suited for applications like water well drilling. ELGi is one of the few companies in the world to offer the full line of single and two stage compressors in this range. ELGi compressors are widely used by drill rig OEMs globally.
DS 900-350 Drill Compressor Features
- Forklift slots provided for ease of placing unit on a utility truck or drill rig unit
- Centralized control panel for ease of use
- Engines come with international warranty
- Large access doors for ease of maintenance
- Complete range covering single stage models up to 250 psi and two stage models above 250 psi
- Industrial grade steel and powder coated canopy for maximum corrosion protection and durability
- Energy efficient eta V profile air ends
- Highly reliable and works in the most demanding of work sites
- CBM/oil & gas exploration
- Construction & mining
- Water well drilling
ELGi Air Compressor
ELGi has a legacy of providing reliable compressed air solution for the construction, mining, water-well drilling and oil & gas industries for over four decades. Drilling is both technically demanding and commercially challenging in these industries. For drilling small to large blast holes, the compressors should meet the critical requirements of high-speed, reliable performance and economy in drilling operations. ELGi compressors have proved to be a good choice to meet these demands. With faster drilling, it ensures higher productivity at lower frilling cost-per-foot.
The compressors are available in diesel/ electric powered versions. They have broad usage in diverse applications that include DTH drilling, oil & gas exploration, tunnelling, piping, sad blasting quarrying, piling, laying of fibre cables, road and bridge construction.
|Rated Pressure (psig)||350|
|Engine Make||NTA855C (BC) Cummins|
|Engine Power (bhp)||450|
|Dimensions||L4562 x W2285 x H2370|