Ariel 5000psi 4 Stage Booster
Compression Leasing Services, Inc. is by far the best value for money on the market today. In today’s world, people are often so focused on upfront price that they miss the value component and the opportunity to make and save real money over time.
In most cases the customer saves enough money on our products in the first year to 15 months of operation to justify the additional upfront costs.
Included Accessories to Booster Frame
- Divider block style lubrication
- Oil Thermostat with oil filte
- No-Flow lubrication shutdown on cylinder lube
- Manual Pre-lube pump
- Flywheel- included material to this bid
- Custom designed flywheel by Ariel designed as per a torsional study provided by CLS, mounted on the input shaft of the compressor in conjunction with coupling and motor requirements.
Suction scrubber, suction pulsation bottle and discharge pulsation bottle will be provided for each stage of compression. Vessels are carbon steel with corrosion allowance.
Used to extract liquids from feed air and condensed vapor from inter-stage cooling utilizing mesh pad to coalesce liquid droplets. Corrosion Allowance between 0.030” and 0.0625”
Suction Pulsation Bottles
One per stage, stages with tandem cylinders are dual connected bottles, mounted directly to cylinders, volume type, used to dampen vibration from impulses associated with reciprocating compressor. All stages per standard method, no internals, no acoustical study, within limits of space available. Corrosion Allowance between 0.030” and 0.0625”
Discharge Pulsation Bottles
One per stage, stages with tandem cylinders are dual connected bottles, mounted directly to cylinder, volume type, used to dampen vibration from impulses associated with reciprocating compressor. All stages per standard method, no internals, no acoustical study, within limits of space available. Corrosion Allowance between 0.030” and 0.0625”
Certification: ASME code, National Board certified with code papers provided at no charge, all vessels properly tagged.
Large panel only this unit. 316 SS, with front access only, panel sheet hinged for access from front, back pan for mounting electrical, NEMA 4X, Based around Controls Inc. J1939 engine/compressor controller/display. 6 Rosemont pressure
transducers (suction, all discharges, and oil pressure) with shutdown indication and provision for local and remote E-stop. Pyrometer temperature display (4 Discharge Temperatures) and shutdown using J type thermocouple. ESD button, key switch (on/off/start), air start, compressor oil bypass switch.
Booster Control Shutdowns with indication lights or device:
1.) Emergency-Stop Push Button (ESD).
2.) High discharge temperature per stage (4)
3.) High scrubber liquid level per stage (4)
4.) Low compressor oil pressure
5.) Low liquid compressor oil
6.) Standard engine shutdowns from Cummins engine
7.) Engine over-speed protection
Approximately 24 gallons, volume as limited by package constraints. With Quick connects for fuel supply and return.
Optional Extras- Ariel Booster
- Additional Air Filtration. Used for small particles utilizing a particulate filter or activated carbon to absorb contaminates and oil mist.
- Auto- Dumps. Electronic or mechanical dumps, used to remove water automatically after a particular duration of time (Electronic) or once water reaches a certain point (Mechanical)
- Australian Certs. This is required by Australia for pressure vessels and coolers, this unit has 11 pressure vessels and 4 coolers.
- Cold Start Ether Kit. Automatically injects proper amount of ether into air intake.
- Cold Weather Engine Kit. Block Heater and oil pan heater
- Exhaust Wraps. Protection against operators getting burned and needed in some environments. 1” Fiberglass insulation good for 120*F
- L.E.D Work Lights. Bright, low energy work lights for night. Our standard is two lights.
- Tool Box. Metal tool box attached to unit for extra capacity of tools.
- Full Open Frame DNV 2.7-1 Lifting Rack. 8’Wx9’6”T x20’L made by CLS, ASME XI certified welders to DNV 2.7-1 specification. 4- point lift with sling grating. Integrated for pockets. Non-slip diamond plate deck with containment lip. ISO corners. Slings included. Offshore quality paint.
- Extreme Weather Enclosure (Full Lifting rack required) Metal panels and door with insulation: for extreme ambient conditions, sound deadening, or nonstandard obs. Curtain style available. Consult ARC for other enclosure options.
How CLS stacks against its competitorsSuperior Design
Fuel coolers- safety factor & design for higher operational cycles
Higher ambient cooler design
Fully digital control panel is easy to use, has customizable controls, and eliminates leaky connections inside panel Absolute build quality
Highest quality connections with full pressure rated flanges and hammer unions
Made with “real steel” to withstand years of transportation & abuse Premium components
High quality air aftercoolers, oil coolers, radiators & charge air coolers
High quality valves selected for specific service Custom Packager
Ability to add options or features made to your liking
Flexibility & knowhow
Customer focus Leading Unit Lifecycle
Designed for multiple decade lifespan Lower Operating Costs Lower Maintenance Expenses Higher Flow and Pressure Performance
For the same amount or less fuel consumed Focus on Operational Safety
All features & options have been designed into the unit and are not afterthoughts Real World Testing
Factory located at 5,500 feet above sea level offering diverse testing temperatures
All units are full load tested and any issues found are fixed prior to shipping Affordable service parts Brilliant re-sale value
|Drive Engine||Cummins QSX-15 or CAT C18|
|Power||600 hp @ 1800 rpm|
|Max suction pressure (psi / bar)||350 / 24|
|Max discharge pressure (psi / bar)||5546 / 382|
|Engine oil capacity (gal / I)||12 / 45|
|Max operating ambient temp. (°F / °C)||125 / 52|
|Weight (lb / kg)||40,000 / 18,144|
|Overall dimensions, L x W x H (in / mm)||19’10.5” x 8'6" x 9'6" / 6058 x 2591 x 2896|